TRUST THE SANITIZING EXPERTS
As The Healthy Home Authority®, Chem-Dry has been making our customers’ homes cleaner, healthier and safer for over 25 years, using our proprietary Hot Carbonating Extraction process combined with EPA-registered, hospital-grade sanitizers. From carpets and upholstery to wood, stone and tile floors to granite countertops, we are committed to helping keep your home and family healthy and safe. In these challenging and health-focused times, having a clean and safe home is more important than ever.
Chem-Dry is proud to offer our thorough Sanitizing Service to the full suite of surfaces we clean. Our professionally-trained technicians will apply our hospital-grade sanitizer according to our rigid protocols to the high-contact and low-contact areas of your home.
PROVEN TO BE SAFE & EFFECTIVE
Our hospital-grade sanitizer application helps make your home cleaner and healthier by eliminating germs, bacteria and viruses.
- Our hospital-grade sanitizers are effective at eliminating 99.9% of bacteria and viruses from hard non-porous surfaces like tile, stone, wood, laminates and vinyl.1
- These Antimicrobial Sanitizers have been approved by the EPA for use against the Novel Coronavirus SARS-CoV-2, the cause of COVID-19.2
SANITIZING SERVICE PROCESS
Our professional technicians will apply sanitizers to the High and Low Contact areas of your home that you request
High Touch Areas can include:
- Door handles and knobs
- Light switches
- Refrigerator door handles
- Stair rails
- Any other areas of concern requested
Low Touch Areas include:
- Carpets, area rugs and upholstery
- Hardwood, engineered wood and luxury vinyl tile floors
- Stone, Tile & Grout surfaces
As part of our Sanitizing Service, our technicians will identify the areas of concern and vacuum, sweep or wipe away any visible dirt or debris before applying our sanitizers. We’ll use a combination of wiping, misting, and spraying to apply our sanitizer based on what’s appropriate for each high contact area. We’ll apply sanitizers to low contact areas with a sprayer, taking care to avoid excessive saturation.
SAFETY COMES FIRST
Our goal is to keep your family and our technicians healthy and safe. Our professional technicians are trained to take special precautions including:
- Observing safe physical distancing and minimizing physical interactions with customers
- Use of personal protective equipment (PPE)including gloves, safety glasses, masks and shoe coverings while in the home
- Regularly washing hands before, during and after each service
- Completing an application of our hospital-grade sanitizers and wipe down of equipment in between each cleaning service along with a daily comprehensive sanitization of our equipment
YOUR PARTNER IN MAINTAINING A CLEANER, HEALTHIER HOME
Chem-Dry remains committed to providing solutions and services that give you the peace of mind of knowing your home is cleaner, safer and healthier.
We clean for your healthy like no one else.®
1Based on independent lab testing associated with EPA registration #s 87742-1-92595, 84683-3-74771 and 70385-6. Sealed stone and VCT surfaces were evaluated. Bacteria and viruses tested include salmonella, influenza and E. coli.
2Our sanitizers associated with EPA registration #s 87742-1-92595, 84683-3-74771 and 70385-6 have been approved by the EPA for use against the Novel Coronavirus SARS-CoV-2, the cause of COVID-19.